- Longi High-Intensity Magnetic Separator in Spain As the high-intensity magnetic separator LGS-2000Q developed by Longi was applied in the largest mineral processing plant in Spain recently, Chinese magnetic separation equipment was exported to the developed countries in Western Europe for the first time.
- Longi at Ceramics China 2016 27-30 May 2016, Ceramics China 2016, one of the most important trading platforms in the world, was held in Guangzhou.
- Longi Cooperated with TALISON for a Second Time Longi products have received great popularity on international market in recent years. As we have just cooperated with Fortescue Meals Group (FMG) and SICOMINES SARL last year, Longi signed a contract with TALISON, the third largest lithium producer for a second time to provide them high-intensity magnetic separator.
- New Breakthrough – High Gradient Magnetic Filter As nonmetallic mining industry is surging ahead in China, there is a growing demand for metal separation and filtration, which is a great challenge as fine-grained mineral is hard to be purified and can cause waste of resources.
- Longi Magnetic Separator for SICOMINES SARL On May 30 2014, Longi magnetic separator was delivered to SICOMINES SARL, a joint venture established by China Railway, Power Construction Corporation of China, and GECAMINES. Since April 2013, SICOMINES SARL started to build one of the world’s largest copper and cobalt mines in Congo, home to a vast potential of mineral wealth and resources.